Saturday, May 23, 2009

Adult Parties


click images to enlarge













My mom with some people I don't remember, although I think the couple in the middle were named Ashcroft. Tom Ashcroft sounds about right.














Fred McKellar playing footsie....or something...with Linda Payne! I love this photo. And there's that mysterious "wall key" again...














Nora McKellar sitting next to a couple I don't recognize. But I do remember that zig-zag sofa cover, as well as the bell-shaped candy jar that Nora is holding. My Mom is on the left.














I also remember this tabletop hockey game. Doug McKellar and I would play against each other (although not with champagne, beer and cookies on the side)














Not sure who these partygoers are, aside from my Mom.










No comments:

Post a Comment